Rhodes is the largest of the Dodecanese islands of Greece and is their historical capital; it is the ninth largest island in the overall Mediterranean Sea. It is a beautiful mosaic of experiences: the island of knights and the mythical Colossus of Rhodes, where Byzantines, Greeks, Venetians, and Turks all left something to remember them by.
Some popular tourist attractions in Rhodes include:
- The Palace of the Grand Master of the Knights of Rhodes: one of the first castles built by the knights.
- The Street of the Knights: There, each of the languages had its own inn (also called “auberge” or “palatial residence”).
- The Archaeological Museum of Rhodes is located in the medieval Hospital of the Knights.
- Lindos Beach Located 50 km (31 miles) south of Rhodes City, Lindos is a popular tourist destination because of its ancient ruins and great beaches.
Flights to Rhodes, Greece
- Airlines: Tui Fly, Ryanair, Eurowings
- Travel Period: September
- Luggage: The backpack is included
- Airport: Hannover, Stuttgart, Cologne, and Weeze
Hotel Information in Rhodes, Greece
- 3* Ivory Hotel
- 36min drive/1hr 40min by public transportation from the Center
- 16min drive/26min by public transportation from the airport
From Hannover to Rhodes
- Flight (€125) Sep 13 – Sep 19 (7 days)
From Stuttgart to Rhodes
From Cologne to Rhodes
- Flight (€160) Sep 08 – Sep 14 (7 days)
- Flight (€180) Sep 09 – Sep 14 (6 days)
- Flight (€180) Sep 09 – Sep 12 (4 days)
- Flight (€180) Sep 09 – Sep 11 (3 days)
- Flight (€180) Sep 09 – Sep 13 (5 days)
- Flight (€180) Sep 10 – Sep 12 (3 days)
- Flight (€180) Sep 10 – Sep 14 (5 days)
- Flight (€180) Sep 11 – Sep 14 (4 days)
- Flight (€180) Sep 12 – Sep 14 (3 days)
From Weeze to Rhodes
- Flight (€142) Sep 09 – Sep 12 (4 days)
- Flight (€144) Sep 16 – Sep 19 (4 days)
- Flight (€148) Sep 26 – Sep 30 (5 days)
For a stress-free travel experience, Please check out the helpful links provided below.
- Book Flight Tickets and Hotels with discounts
- Find Flight Deals
- e-SIM for your Travel (Use SEP15 for a 15% discount for new users, SEP10 for existing users)
- Get insurance to worry less when traveling
- Rent a car on a budget
- Find storage for your luggage
Disclaimer: Please note that the prices mentioned in this deal are subject to fluctuation. The fares provided are based on current market conditions and may change at any time. We strive to provide accurate and up-to-date information, but we cannot guarantee the availability of the listed prices.
Additionally, this post contains affiliate links, which means that if you purchase through these links, we may earn a small commission at no extra cost. Your support through these affiliate links helps us continue to bring you the best travel deals.